I’ve done quite a bunch of binge watching over the ECQ and Money Heist was one of those shows I finished rather quickly. This was my perfect snack to go with that particular bing watch. It also makes for a great dinner!
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
1 kg prawns or shrimp, peeled and with veins removed
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 green finger chilies, sliced thinly
1 tbsp Spanish paprika
2 tbsps olive oil
2 tbsps unsalted butter
salt and pepper to taste
- Season the prawns with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a very hot pan, cook the prawns in olive oil until almost fully cooked. Remove.
- Lower the heat and add in the butter, garlic and chilies. Cook very gently until the garlic is slightly brown.
- Add the prawns back in and mix well.
- Serve with toasted bread or over rice.