We all need that simple recipe we can rely on when we’re tired, and this recipe is exactly that. All you need are fish fillets, a couple of pantry staples and an oven and you’re done. You can also use this recipe for chicken or even tofu if you want to go vegetarian!
Ingredients (serves 4)
800 g salmon fillet, skin removed
2 tsp gochugaru (dried chili flakes)
2 tbsps ssamjang (Korean spicy bean paste)
1 tbsp mustard
4 tbsps honey
2 tbsps olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except the olive oil and the salmon) together.
- Brush a baking pan with the olive oil and lay the salmon fillet in the middle.
- Brush all of the sauce onto the fillet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes (more or less depending on the doneness you like).
- Serve with potatoes or rice.