Ingredients (serves 4 to 8)
4 large potatoes, skins washed well
225 g cream cheese
200 g beef sirloin, sliced sukiyaki style then chopped
1/4 cup onions, minced
1/4 cup green pepper, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 sprig rosemary
4 stalks green onion, minced
Salt, pepper, paprika
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Roast them skin side up in 180 degrees C oven until fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- In a saute pan, saute beef, onions, peppers, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and paprika and cook for two minutes. Place in a bowl.
- Using a spoon scoop out potato "meat" leaving the skin as a shell. Add the "meat" in the bowl and also add in cream cheese and half the green onions.
- Mash and mix until meat, veggies and cheese are combined well. Season.
- Place stuffing back into the potato skin shells. Reheat in the oven for 10 minutes to soften the cheese.