Ingredients (serves 6)
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup coconut milk
1 vanilla bean
6 egg yolks
100 g sugar
sugar for caramelization
1/8 cup kiwi, diced
1/8 cup pineapple, diced
1/8 cup papaya, diced
1/8 cup watermelon, diced
sugar to taste
- In a pot, combine cream, coconut milk and vanilla. Bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Pour in boiled milk mixture slowly so as not to cook eggs.
- Pour in mixture into serving bowls and remove the bubble on top.
- Cook in a water bath in a 150 degree C oven for 45 minutes or until set.
- Combine fruits in a bowl. Add in calamansi juice and sugar to taste. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Place a layer of sugar on the brulee and torch until caramelized. Top with fruit salsa.